Get your videos to the world
A rapid, cost-effective solution in over 50 languages.
Your content is ready for a wider audience. But how do you get it to them?
With professional captions & subtitles from JBI Localization.
JBI Localization guarantees the quality and accuracy of all its captioning and subtitling projects. How do we do this? Our 25 years experience in captioning & subtitling means we understand deliverable requirements and industry standards.
Multimedia Localization Experts
Unlike self-service websites and low-cost vendors, JBI Localization is a professional post-production studio based in Los Angeles.
That means you can speak to a real person.
Ready to get started with your captioning & subtitling project? Call or email us, or fill out the online form. One of our consulting producers will get in touch to go over your video, and the localization options that fit your content, language specifications, and audience requirements.
It’s that simple – if you work with JBI Localization. Contact us today!
Display any linguistic content in a foreign language.
Dialog, voice-over narration, titles, or in-camera text like street signs or newspaper headlines is translated into over 140 languages.
Display any audible content.
Usually in the same language as the original, they include sound effects or music to make any audio accessible to deaf or hard-of-hearing viewers.
Subtitles for the Deaf and Hard-of-Hearing (SDH)
Reach your entire international audience,
with subtitles for the deaf and hard-of-hearing from JBI Localization.
Subtitles for the deaf and hard-of-hearing (SDH) combines subtitles and captions content into one deliverable, then translates it to make content available to foreign-language viewers who are deaf or hearing-impaired. The service is quickly becoming an accessibility requirement in various locales around the world, and a best practice for international broadcast and OTT releases.
Serve your audience and comply with local accessibility requirements –
it’s a win-win for your video localization.
Subtitles Delivery Options
Burned-In Open Subtitles
Video File Deliverables
- Quicktime MOV
Embedded to Video
- Quicktime MOV
Online Distribution Channels
- Flash-based DFPX
- Avid – Avid DS, EBU STL
- Adobe After Effects & Premiere – TXT, FAB & TIFFs
- Final Cut Pro – XML, XML with graphics
DVD & Blu-Ray Authoring
- Sonic Scenarist – SCC, TXT & TIFFs
- Adobe Encore – TXT, FAB & TIFFs
- Avid DVD – TXT, Avid DS
- Sony DVD Architect – TXT
- Sony Blu-Print – XML & PNGs
- DVD Studio Pro – STL, SON, TXT, SCR
- Spruce Maestro – SON, STL
Alpha Channel Video
- Quicktime ProRes – matching client video specs
Text & Graphics Solutions
- Text & graphics combinations available per integration requirements.
Broadcast Captioning Packages
Digital Cinema Packages
- DLP Cinema XML
Digital Video Broadcasting
- CEA-708 compliant
Not sure where to start?
Still in development?
Not sure what markets you’re servicing, or what languages you’ll need?
Don’t know accessibility requirements?
It’s never too early to get started with JBI.
1. Contact us to consult about your project’s requirements.
2. Check out our blog for useful information on captions & subtitles.
3. Get a quote for captioning & subtitling services.
4. Hear from our satisfied clients.
5. Get peace-of-mind navigating the accessibility & localization process.
Why Choose JBI Localization?
- Proficiency with broadcast & OTT specs
- Customized e-Learning integration solutions
- Scalability for large, multilingual projects
- Rigorous linguistic review of all translations
- Stringent technical testing for all deliverables
- Accuracy & linguistic quality – guaranteed
- Focus on quality, service & convenience
- One point-of-contact for your project
- Los Angeles studios – we’re just a call away