E-learning & Multimedia Localization
Articulate Storyline 360 | Adobe Captivate | PowerPoint | Lectora | Animate/Flash | Brainshark
Multimedia projects – everything from corporate presentations to e-Learning courses – incorporate audio, video, animations, graphics, XML reference files, and a host of other media. Customization and gamification have likewise made multimedia localization more complex.
As a foreign-language audio, video and multimedia studio, JBI is able to format translations, re-record audio and video elements, and integrate full localized suites. You get multimedia that is ready to go to your employees and customers, all with the quality, native fluency and accuracy that is our signature.
JBI Localization is the only multimedia localization vendor with the in-house capabilities to output and re-integrate all the elements in complex e-Learning courses and multimedia suites.
Our team of multimedia experts:
- Optimize files for localization, to save translation costs and enhance string re-use.
- Ensure that all linguistic strings are exported for translation, in translator-friendly formats.
- Catalog all assets from XML external files to VO strings to screenshots to ensure they’re translated.
- Reproduce all elements in over 50 languages, maintaining a consistently high level of quality.
- QA each published project rigorously, to guarantee full integration.
Have a proprietary or unsupported format?
We can take that on too. Our e-Learning setup and integration experts will create a customized workflow that takes your full localization lifecycle into consideration. From creating functional platforms, to re-building courses in translation-friendly applications and LMS reintegration, our producers will consider your language set and future course re-use needs to ensure a cost-effective and rapid production. All with the quality and client-centered approach that’s JBI’s signature.
We guarantee the accuracy, native fluency & exceptional quality
of our fully-integrated multimedia solutions.
Full Audio & Video Localization Post Capabilities
- Audio Cleaning, Editing, Sweetening & Mixing
- Dialogue Editing for Dubbing and ADR
- Video Editing in Adobe Premiere/After Effects, AVID & Final Cut Pro
- On-Screen Titles & Graphics Replacement
- Screen-Activity Capture for Instructional Videos
- Motion Graphics in After Effects & Motion
- 3D Rendering, including Cinema 4D
- Dubbing and Captioning Integration for Virtual Reality (VR)
- DVD & Blu-ray Authoring, Encoding, Duplication & Replication
- Course Integration in Adobe Captivate, Articulate Storyline & Lectora
JBI provides full post-production services for your content localization, whether you have a corporate video, webinar, e-Learning course, video game, TV show or marketing spot. Our editing suites mirror your production workflow – using the same software that you use – to produce high-quality localized versions in over 50 languages. And our professional audio and video editors match your output specifications, whether for online, LMS, broadcast or OTT delivery. You get peace-of-mind knowing you’re delivering plug-and-play, high-quality content to your international audience.
Get a customized post workflow from one of of our consulting producers today.
Professional Digital Studios in Los Angeles
Our facilities are set up specifically for high-quality, foreign-language professional voice recording, which is expected by our clients around the world. They include two in-house recording studios, multi-platform in-house video editing suites and a soundstage for green-screen video production.
The JBI Difference
- Voice-over talents screened for native accent, tone, diction & overall professionalism.
- A single project manager to oversee entire production, from assets to delivery.
- A native-speaking professional voice-over director to supervise each session.
- A native-speaking QA editor to inspect all recordings for accuracy.
- Rigorous post-production and file renaming processes.
- Proprietary script formatting apps and pronunciation standards