Our Mission at JBI Localization
JBI has over 25 years’ experience delivering high-quality localization services to our satisfied clients.
No matter the platform or media type, our goal is always the same — to ensure that our clients fully engage their audiences around the world. To this end, we offer a customer-first approach to multimedia localization, creating custom solutions for client content suites and ensuring consistently high quality, native fluency and accuracy in all languages. At JBI, we advocate for our clients and their content, as well as our partners and production teams. That’s why we’ll always be willing to talk. In any language.
Our Production Facilities
With two broadcast-quality recording studios, three video editing suites, and an in-house soundstage, JBI Localization is able to deliver outstanding foreign-language production services to your company – quickly and cost-effectively. Contact one of our consulting producers today to learn more about our services or to request a quote online.
Why Choose JBI Localization?
At JBI Localization, we are committed to providing premium-quality, professional audio and video localization services. We guarantee the native fluency of our 2,500 international voices in over 50 languages – as well as the quality and accuracy of every production.
President & CEO
Eliane originally joined JBI as Director of Production,
and gave the company…
Director, Business Operations
Before joining JBI, Max worked as a marketing coordinator…
Before joining JBI, Stacy worked as an in-house translator…
The JBI Difference
- Talents screened for native accent, tone, diction and overall professionalism.
- A single project manager to oversee all aspects, from assets to delivery.
- A native-speaking professional voice-over director to supervise each session.
- A native-speaking QA editor to inspect all recordings for accuracy.
- Rigorous post-production and file renaming processes.
- Proprietary script formatting apps and pronunciation standards.
- Studios staffed by expert engineers, featuring ProTools HD & Source-Connect.